- MBA with more than 24 years of rich experience in fundraising for large, mid-sized corporate’s and SMEs.
- Co-founded and owned financial services company (2004 – 2011) dealing with large/mid-sized corporate’s. Acted as facilitator wherein achieved a business volume of more than Rs. 10,000 crores by way of debt and equity.
- Excellent track record in the financial sector in terms of networking skills, negotiations and ability to deliver within the given time frame.
- Specialization in long term finance and trade finance.
- Setting up of companies at international locations and sourcing funds in international financial markets.
- Providing consultancy to various corporate’s for financial planning, strategy and re-engineering.
- Chartered accountant and cost accountant having more than 20 years of experience in corporate finance. Worked in senior management level for large corporate’s.
- Highly competent in business analysis and proficient with complex financial models.
- Has raised more than Rs. 10,000 crores in debt and equity.
- Have raised large amount of funding by a variety of instruments – term loans, NCD’s, project finance, working capital finance (fund-based & non-fund based), trade finance, acquisition finance in rupee as well as in foreign currencies, ECB’s, FCCB’s, structured finance and off-shore finance.
- Have wide experience in debt restructuring with the lenders both domestic and international.
- Specialist in Forex management and credit rating exercise.